- I mentioned recently that I have a new pair of glasses. What a difference. It wasn't painful to use my old glasses -- I couldn't feel any strain -- but I was exhausted. After just a week on the new script, I have much more energy, and I actually feel rested after a night's sleep. I keep trying to remember this lesson, but I don't always catch it early.
- I decided that it's time to upgrade my cell phone. My provider does not have an "upgrade" policy -- you have the phone you have, not the phone you wish you had now. Actually, I don't want much more than I have now, but my phone is starting to fall apart. So I called and reminded the customer service representative that my two options seem to be to get a phone from them or to switch carriers. I was promptly switched to the sales department, where I was given several choices of a new phone. They're sending it out soon, and I have a new contract for the next year. Seems like a good deal to me.
Friday, March 11, 2005
life's little victories
two good things to report:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment